in no particular order, to:
- Learn conversational Spanish. Enough to understand my mother's housekeeper since nobody else does.
- Have personal scripture study 15 minutes per day during waking hours. Because scriptures do not help you when you are sleeping on them.
- Put our house on the market. This will mean a lot of work for us. But you will get the before-and-after pictures. Lucky you.
- Sacrifice More. Because I am selfish.
- Say "just a minute" only twice per day.
- Spend more time on the floor with the girls. 15 minutes a day.
- Leave work by 4:30 every day. I start at 7:30. And I usually stay too late.
- Obey that voice that tells me to do good things. Even when they're awkward. Like picking up trash that I didn't litter. Or asking overwhelmed-looking strangers if they need help.
- To eat sweets on Sunday. And not any other day. [Because apparently cold-sores feed on sugar. And especially chocolate. Which means I will be eating about half of my habitual diet from now on.]
- To get muscles in my calves and arms. Because Brad has affectionately dubbed my current body type "tree-trunk-with-four-twigs-sticking-out." And I would prefer to be well-proportioned. Preferably while slimming down the "trunk" portion.
And that is enough. Because I am busy.